How could snail serum possibly help human skin? The truth is that snails and humans share many of the same skin elements. The parity between collagen and elastin in the skin matrix of snails is almost equal to that of humans. When snails face adversity, they biologically generate a serum that is packed with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, immune modulators, peptides, enzymes, and cell-communicating ingredients. This is the principle component in snail creams.
Hippocrates, the ancient Greek who has been recognized with being the 'father of medicine' was one of the first people to promote the usage of snails in skin care. About 400 BC, Hippocrates began preparing a mixture of milk and crushed snails for skin redness. He noted in one of his many medical journals that the rate of delivery of the snail serum was what made it such a precious ingredient.
Snails as Medicine
When applied to human skin, Hippocrates noted that the healing properties of snail serum functioned as a moisturizer and relieved red, irritated areas of skin. With habitual usage, he again wrote that the skin surface was kept clear and brilliant. This same element is what currently helps people remedy inflammation, regulate acne, and even dissolve stretch marks.
People are a little uncertain using an ingredient gathered from a snail, that's it understandable. We all have a concept of snails as slimy little critters that live in our gardens. While this is normal, if you don't acknowledge the full ability of the serum, you are denying your skin maybe the most complete and balanced skin care element ever created.
Did you know that only 150 years ago, snails were used as rosary beads and put in the windows of local drug stores? This should let you know how snails and their healing properties are viewed by people who have used them. Snail serum and snail gels are not just a fad or another product that fails to live up to their amazing claims.
Snails never have skin infections or inflammations. A snail can take its sweet old time to slide across the sharpest knife or piece of glass and not cut itself. Snails never have any problems with the equilibrium between their collagen or elastin elements because of their ability to biologically produce the only ingredient in the universe solely made for the intention of remodeling skin and keeping it healthy. Snail Serum is the Miracle Skin Care Solution Found in Snail Creams
Before listing the positive aspects of snail serum, it is important to note that the collection of the serum is performed in a completely cruelty free way. No snail is injured or loses its life in the process. The serum is taken and the snail goes happily right back to its diet of leaves and flowers like nothing happened.
When applied to clean skin, the snail serum will fuse with your skin cells and:
* Promote the natural healing processes of your skin.
* Enhance the skin's ability to recover from the effects of dangerous agents and traumas caused by accidents.
* Dissolves dying cells, and abnormal keratin plugs, and uses their amino-acids and other elements for the rebuilding of healthy molecules to replace blemished skin.
* Triggers the orderly repair and regeneration of flawed and sun burned skin cells.
* Promotes the development of the water holding carbohydrate molecules within the skin.
* Improves the capability of skin to emit antimicrobials and kill microbes.
* The bioactive ingredient is enclosed in liposomes for deep penetration into affected cells and slow delivery to guarantee your cells are furnished the bioactive molecules up to 12 hours after application.